IR35 changes have been on the horizon for a while, and actually in play in the public sector since April 2017. The feeling is that IR35 is now well understood, with readily available learnings around it, but unless a business has audited their workforce fully, understood both the immediate or potential implications for their products and services and identified experienced partners to support them as they transform their workforce in line with the legislation, they run the risk of being non-compliant.
With IR35 reforms now set to be extended to the private sector in 2020, Capita has put together a comprehensive 'pocket' guide for businesses on how to properly prepare their organisation and HR function for the changes, to ensure they don’t face a skills gap in their workforce and most importantly, remain compliant.
In this IR35 guide, we highlight:
- A timeline of the IR35 legislation
- The considerations organisations need to take around IR35 with their workforce
- The risks of not taking careful considerations
- The HR services and support Capita can provide around IR35
- Alternative routes organisations can take to accessing talent